Duplast PC-P12 Concrete Admixture




High performance super plasticizer (For High Grade)Duplast PC - P12 is a new generation super plasticizing admixture based on modified Polycarboxylate. It is specially designed for concrete mixes with high water reduction, excellent flow characteristics etc.

Uses

  • Self Compatible Concrete
  • Precast Concrete
  • High Volume Fly Ash Concrete
  • High Performance Concrete


Advantage and Benefits

  • Flowable mix without bleeding and segregation
  • Water reduction (Min 25%)
  • High early strength
  • Produce flowable concrete resulting easy placing and eliminating honey combing
  • Reduction in shrinkage crack
  • High performance and hence low durable concrete


Typical Properties
IS 9103 – 1999
ASTM C – 494 – 86
Type “F”

Method of Use
Concrete shall be mixed with 50-70% of the mixing water (based on mix design by weight). The correct quantity of Duplast PC – P12 should be measure with recommended dispenser and should be added to the concrete with remaining 30% mixing water and allow it to mix for at least 60 seconds. Duplast PC – P12 should not be added to dry mixes under any circumstances.

Dosage
Dosage range of Duplast PC – P12 should be 150ml to 900ml per 50kg bag of cement. Optimum dosage should be determined by doing site trial mixes. Dosage may go above maximum limit for High Performance Concrete and shall be determined by site trial mix.

Compatibility
DUPLAST PC-P12 is compatible with all type of cement. E.g. OPC,PPC,PSC etc.
DUPLAST PC-P12 is compatible with all air entraining agent which complies with IS 9103-2003 and integral water proofing compound which complies with IS 2645-1978. If other admixtures are be used in concrete containing DUPLAST PC-P12, they must be dispensed separately.

Shelf Life
Keep the liquid above freezing temperature If the product has frozen, then it at room temperature (25°c) and agitate until complete reconstitute in the original form. Storage under cover, protect from direct sunlight. Failure to comply with recommended storage condition may result in temperature deterioration of the product and packaging

Safety precautions
As with all chemical products, care should be taken during use and storage to avoid contact with eyes, mouth, skin and foodstuffs (which can also be tainted with vapour until product is fully cured or dried).Do not reuse containers for storage of consumable item. Duplast PC-P12 is a non-toxic and inflammable. When in contact with the skin, it should be washed with cold water. If accidentally ingested, seek immediate medical attention. Treat splashes to eyes and skin immediately. Keep away from children and animals. Reseal containers after use.


Specifications

Colour Yellow Brown Liquid
pH Min 6
Specific Gravity 1.130 ± 0.02 at 25ºC

Additional Information

Packaging Details DUPLAST PC-P12 is supplied in 100kg, 250kg drums. (in Bulk on request )




Looking for Product Name ?