High performance super plasticizer (For Low Grade) Duplast PC - P2 is a new generation super plasticizing admixture based on modified Polycarboxylate. It is specially designed for concrete mixes with high water reduction, excellent flow characteristics etc.
Advantage and Benefits
IS 9103 – 1999
ASTM C – 494 – 86
Method of Use
Concrete shall be mixed with 50-70% of the mixing water (based on mix design by weight). The correct quantity of Duplast PC – P2 should be measure with recommended dispenser and should be added to the concrete with remaining 30% mixing water and allow it to mix for at least 60 seconds. Duplast PC – P2 should not be added to dry mixes under any circumstances
Dosage range of Duplast PC – P2 should be 150ml to 900ml per 50kg bag of cement. Optimum dosage should be determined by doing site trial mixes. Dosage may go above maximum limit for High Performance Concrete and shall be determined by site trial mix.
DUPLAST PC-P2 is compatible with all type of cement. E.g. OPC,PPC,PSC etc. DUPLAST PC-P2 is compatible with all air entraining agent which complies with IS 9103-2003 and integral water proofing compound which complies with IS 2645-1978. If other admixtures are be used in concrete containing DUPLAST PC-P2, they must be dispensed separately.
Keep the liquid above freezing temperature If the product has frozen, then it at room temperature (25°c) and agitate until complete reconstitute in the original form. Storage under cover, protect from direct sunlight. Failure to comply with recommended storage condition may result in temperature deterioration of the product and packaging. Keep the liquid above freezing temperature If the product has frozen, then it at room temperature (25°c) and agitate until complete reconstitute in the original form. Storage under cover, protect from direct sunlight. Failure to comply with recommended storage condition may result in temperature deterioration of the product and packaging.
As with all chemical products, care should be taken during use and storage to avoid contact with eyes, mouth, skin and foodstuffs (which can also be tainted with vapour until product is fully cured or dried). Do not reuse containers for storage of consumable item. Duplast PC-P2 is a non-toxic and inflammable. When in contact with the skin, it should be washed with cold water. If accidentally ingested, seek immediate medical attention. Treat splashes to eyes and skin immediately. Keep away from children and animals. Reseal containers after use.
|Colour||Yellow Brown Liquid|
|Specific Gravity||1.110 ± 0.02 at 25ºC|
|Packaging Details||DUPLAST PC-P2 is supplied in 100kg, 250kg drums. (in Bulk on request )|