Dubond’s Stone Seal is a stain proof product for compact natural stones, marbles, granites, agglomerates honed or polished both for interior and for exterior. The product does not leave any film on the surface and keeps the natural permeability and colour of the stone unchanged. It protects floorings, coverings, kitchen tops, vanity tops, tables etc. From dirt, stains of oil, coffee, beverages, markers, paint, etc.
Areas of Application
- Ideal for
- Agglomerates honed or polished
- Both for interior and for exterior
- Compact natural stones
Features & Benefits
- Fluorochemical Technology
- Hydrophobic & Oleo Phobic
- Improves Wear Resistant Of Tiles And Stones.
- Non Yellowing
- Stain Resistance
- Transparent Natural Look
- User Friendly
- UV Resistance
Method of Application
- Apply using a brush, roller, cloth, sponge, or sprayer.
- Buffs dry any excess sealer that does not penetrate within 3 to 5 minutes with an absorbent towel or carpet bonnet.
- Highly porous surfaces may require a second or third application to give full protection.
- Wait a minimum of 1 hour between applications.
- May be opened for foot traffic in 2 hours.
- Achieves a full cure in 24 hours.
Features & Benefits
- It is stain proof
- It does not leave any film on the surface and keeps the natural permeability and colour of the stone unchanged
- It is a penetrating product therefore it does not increase the resistance of marbles or stones containing carbonate
- against the acid aggression of wine, vinegar, lemon juice, tomato juice, cleaners, etc.
- Gives a better protection from dirt, stains of oil, coffee, beverages, markers, paint
Method of application
- Apply on the dry and clean surface a thin even layer of stone seal by means of a brush, lambs wool or low pressure sprayer.
- Two coats wet on wet are required only on the most absorbing materials.
- Allow to dry completely.
- For polished materials, remove the dull patina with steel wool pad (type 00) or with a cloth slightly damp with stone seal.
- For large surfaces, use a floor machine with red pad or fine steel wool pad (type 00).
- The surface can be opened to foot traffic 3-6 hours after treatment
- The treatment must not be wet for the next 24 hours, i.e. until the product has completely hardened.
Precautions & Limitations
- For regular maintenance, clean the surface with neutral cleaner. On polished materials, one coat of maintenance wax can be pplied every 2–6 months or as needed.
- In case material is released or spilled, clean up the product, which can be reused. Absorb all residues with sand, sawdust etc.
Shelf Life & Storage
12-24 months in original sealed packing kept in cool and dry place. store in a dry place in the original container.
Health & Saftey Precautions
Keep out of reach of children. wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye / face protection. after contact with skin wash immediately with plenty of clean water. in case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.